Outside Customer Service Solar Representative: Murrieta, CA
Are you outgoing? A conversationalist? Enthusiastic? Are you looking to launch into the dynamic solar industry? Looking to have fun, work as a team and get paid to do it? Want to use some of your amazing energy to spread savings to qualified homeowners around the greater San Diego area?
Baker Electric Solar is looking to add to our newest team of Field Solar Advisors (FSA). As a FSA you will be the face of Baker Electric Solar as we introduce our customers to our newest, and fastest growing business unit.
The position of Field Solar Advisor has been established to assist the sales team with generating leads and scheduling appoints with qualified homeowners and is ideally suited to individuals who are seeking a sales role, but lack the experience or industry knowledge to begin a sales role as a new hire.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate leads and schedule appointments with homeowners
- Door to door, canvassing within territory as a team
- Educate homeowners on solar
EDUCATION, SKILL, EXPERIENCE OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Some college preferred.
- Experience in customer service, sales, or related role is a plus
- Motivation to consistently exceed expectations
- Professional appearance
- Professional phone etiquette with a confident, friendly voice
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and work effectively within a fast-paced environment
- Valid CA Driver’s License required.
Standard office environment. Individual will frequently be required to stand, walk, sit, talk, and hear. Occasionally may have to lift boxes full of materials for purposes of setup of programs, typically 20 pounds or less. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Baker Electric, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from all individuals regardless of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, marital status, physical or mental disability or status as a Special Disabled Veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran or other qualifying veteran, political affiliation or belief. Baker Electric, Inc. is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive environment.