HVAC Professional/Technician: Escondido, CA
Baker Electric Home Energy is in search of an HVAC Professional/Technician to join our growing team. If you desire to build something from the ground up, consider this opportunity today! The HVAC Professional/Technician will help the growth of a new company focus. This individual will be customer centric, while being technically inclined to diagnose, repair, and replace systems.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Engage with potential customers to understand their needs and schedule site visits
- Respond to all levels of HVAC service calls, by driving to customer sites, greeting customers, troubleshooting, and diagnosing/resolving problems
- Describe options and costs, obtain approval, and make repairs
- Perform preventive maintenance on systems
- Repair and replace HVAC systems as needed
- Document services, explain guarantees, and collect fees
- Ensure that all repairs and installations are accurate, serviceable, and meet safety and regulatory standards and codes
- Order materials for jobs and build relationships with vendors
- Promote service agreements and offer assistance with financing of service costs
EDUCATION, SKILL, EXPERIENCE TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Minimum 2 years of residential experience in HVAC Service, Repair, and Replace
- 4+ years of electrical/HVAC field experience or equivalent combined years of professional field work and HVAC service training
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Customer service oriented
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
Salary: Market rate.
Baker Electric, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from all individuals regardless of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, marital status, physical or mental disability or status as a Special Disabled Veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran or other qualifying veteran, political affiliation or belief. Baker Electric, Inc. is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive environment.